Joseph Gordon-Levitt wants to team up with Channing Tatum
New York: Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is keen to pair up with Channing Tatum for a musical.
Gordon-Levitt, 32, and Tatum, 33, were reportedly in talks to lead the cast of "Guys and Dolls" remake earlier this year, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Gordon-Levitt admits the musical idea prompted the two to seriously consider working together.
"He`s a really good friend of mine, so we`ve talked about trying to make a musical together. He can dance his a** off obviously and I like to sing and dance and we want to make some kind of musical," he said.
"We`re trying to figure out what it can be. `Guys and Dolls` was one idea that we`ve been talking about," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'