Justin Bieber denied entry into New York City nightclub
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber was denied entry to a nightclub because he was still under 21.
The 19-year-old pop star and his crew went to Griffin Nightclub in the Meatpacking District, New York City, on July 29.
Security guards did not allow the "Baby" hitmaker to enter the club because it could cause problems, reported Ace Showbiz.
After being rejected by the club, Bieber and his entourage tried their luck in another club, Catch.
Earlier this month, Bodi nightclub in Chicago was cited after allowing the singer enter the 21-and-over establishment.
"The ticket was issued by the police to Bodi Nightclub for admitting and knowingly having underage persons in the establishment," a spokesperson for the Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think any band can beat Beatles: Paul McCartney
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!