Justin Bieber denied entry into New York City nightclub
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Justin Bieber was denied entry to a nightclub because he was still under 21.
The 19-year-old pop star and his crew went to Griffin Nightclub in the Meatpacking District, New York City, on July 29.
Security guards did not allow the "Baby" hitmaker to enter the club because it could cause problems, reported Ace Showbiz.
After being rejected by the club, Bieber and his entourage tried their luck in another club, Catch.
Earlier this month, Bodi nightclub in Chicago was cited after allowing the singer enter the 21-and-over establishment.
"The ticket was issued by the police to Bodi Nightclub for admitting and knowingly having underage persons in the establishment," a spokesperson for the Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!