Justin Bieber to release new single `Right Here` featuring Drake
Los Angeles: Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, who has released his 2013 album Believe Acoustic, has decided that one of the tracks from the album will be his next single with rapper Drake.
The 18-year-old `Baby` hitmaker`s collaborative track `Right Here` is set for a February 26 release, reported Ace Showbiz.
"New single off of BELIEVE ?? The next single you should blast up the iTunes Chart and request at radio?? I`m thinking RightHere feat Drake," Bieber posted on Twitter.
Bieber said that Drake is super talented and he is a fan of is melodies.
"He`s a great guy and super-talented, and his melodies are crazy. When we go into the studio, he`ll go in the booth and he`ll do some melodies and we`ll write. If I`m in the studio there`s not really any time to mess around. It`s always different, but always (there to) get the work done."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tabu replaces Rekha in 'Fitoor'?
- Shahid Kapoor sleepless over marriage?
- Tough to match Varun's level of dance in 'ABCD2': Shraddha
- 'Bajirao Mastani' Bhansali's most precious project: Ranveer Singh
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Kriti finds Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka stylish
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- 'Umrao Jaan' director Muzaffar Ali wraps up 'Jaanisaar'
- Box-office success needed to encourage women helmers: Sarandon
- Katy Perry, John Mayer dating again?
- Flights of imagination: An aeronautical engineer as a famous novelist
- Comic book king Stan Lee to come out with graphic memoir
- Julianna Margulies to author children's picture book
- Unfinished memoirs of Orson Welles found
- Pamela Anderson to launch her photo book
- We are committed to fulfilling Dinkar ji's dreams: PM Modi
- Barbra Streisand's memoir to arrive in 2017
- Chelsea Clinton book 'It's Your World' coming
- British pianist wins right to publish memoirs of abuse
- Hungarian author wins Man Booker prize, edges out Amitav Ghosh
- William Shakespeare's real face appears in botany book
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?