Katy Perry praises Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has praised singer-actress Miley Cyrus and thinks she has `an incredible voice`.
The `Roar` hitmaker, who will turn 29 next month, is excited for Cyrus`s new album `Bangerz` to be released on October 8 and said she would love to collaborate the 20-year-old singer in the future, reported E! online.
"She has got an incredible voice. I have heard her sing `Wrecking Ball` before that single came out and I tweeted about it a long time ago before it even came out and I was just so excited about it for her. She has got a set of pipes that are incredible," Perry said.
Perry has also voiced her support for Cyrus, who was recently criticised by a number of other artists including Pink, Elton John, Cher and Jessie J, following her raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards in New York City last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar