Keira Knightley wants love song from fiancé James Righton
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley wants to make her fiancé Klaxons singer James Righton write a love song for her.
"I don`t know if James ever wrote a song for me, but now that I think about it, I`ll have to force him to do so! He should," contactmusic.com quoted Knightley as saying.
The couple has been together for two years. The 27-year-old got engaged to Righton in May 2012.
Although she is excited about tying the knot and has been busy planning their big day, Knightley admits she never thought she would ever walk down the aisle.
"I had never even thought I would get married, my parents, though, have been together for 40 years and I know many people who have been in very long relationships. I don`t know what to expect from my marriage, I guess it`s just one of those things you have to wait to find out," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai