Lady Gaga set to perform after seven months
London: Pop star Lady Gaga will reportedly perform her first gig in seven months at the iTunes Festival in London this September.
The 27-year-old has not been in action for most of this year after suffering a hip injury. But now she is all set to mark her come back with her team and splash out 500,000 pounds on production at the Roundhouse in Camden, London, reported Contactmusic.
"The gig in Camden has a huge budget and is likely to be the first anyone sees or hears of her album. The Haus Of Gaga team have been working in secret on costumes and stage sets for the show from their base in Paris," a source said.
The singer will also use the concert to launch her forthcoming album `Artpop`.
Several acts have been confirmed for this year`s iTunes Festival including Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon and Justin Timberlake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!