Lady Gaga to counsel fans on tour
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga will offer free counseling to fans for their personal problems on her next tour.
The 26-year-old will set out for her Born This Way Ball concerts Jan 11, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada and will counsel everyone in a bus, reports dailystar.co.uk.
In a series of tweets, the singer explained about the initiative, which she has started with her mother.
"For those wondering about the `counselling` at the BTW Ball BornBrave pre-show, it will be a fun tailgating experience for monsters (fans) to unite," Gaga posted.
"At the BornBrave Bus, you have access to professional, private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school and friends," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary