Lady Gaga to debut new tracks in London
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga will debut tracks from `ARTPOP` live for the first time in the UK.
The 27-year-old `Judas` singer will perform an hour of unheard tracks from her new album at the iTunes festival in London on September 1, reported MTV online.
"I am headlining iTunes festival in London on September 1. One hour of all new music. UK Monsters Get Ready (sic)," Gaga posted on twitter.
Gaga hasn`t performed live since being forced to cancel dates in the US as part of her last tour in August last year after badly injuring her hip, requiring surgery.
By treating fans to fresh tracks, Gaga hopes they will be moved by the live performance and convinced to buy `ARTPOP` when it is released.
"I worked so hard on this music and I`ve spent a year on it now and it`s going to be thrilling and exciting for me to be able to play it live for the first time," Gaga said.
`ARTPOP` is set for release on November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!