Led Zeppelin to release lost version of `Stairway to Heaven`?
London: Led Zeppelin will reportedly release a lost version of its epic number `Stairway to Heaven` as a part of the rock band`s upcoming fourth album.
The version will be released later this year, despite an ongoing spat with the estate of the late guitarist Randy California over the epic song, reportedly.
US attorney Francis Alexander Molofiy is apparently attempting to take the rockers to court over claims `Stairway to Heaven` was inspired by his late client`s track `Taurus`, which he wrote as a member of late 1960s act Spirit.
Molofiy is hoping to prevent Led Zeppelin from releasing the remastered album. "The idea behind this is to make sure that Randy California is given a writing credit on Stairway to Heaven. It`s been a long time coming," he had said.
Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page has reportedly called the legal threat ridiculous.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance