Led Zeppelin to release lost version of `Stairway to Heaven`?
London: Led Zeppelin will reportedly release a lost version of its epic number `Stairway to Heaven` as a part of the rock band`s upcoming fourth album.
The version will be released later this year, despite an ongoing spat with the estate of the late guitarist Randy California over the epic song, reportedly.
US attorney Francis Alexander Molofiy is apparently attempting to take the rockers to court over claims `Stairway to Heaven` was inspired by his late client`s track `Taurus`, which he wrote as a member of late 1960s act Spirit.
Molofiy is hoping to prevent Led Zeppelin from releasing the remastered album. "The idea behind this is to make sure that Randy California is given a writing credit on Stairway to Heaven. It`s been a long time coming," he had said.
Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Page has reportedly called the legal threat ridiculous.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag