Lionel Richie addresses Oxford union
London: American singer Lionel Richie gave students at England`s prestigious Oxford University an insight into his lengthy career during a special talk.
The 63-year-old `All Night Long` hitmaker followed in the footsteps of stars including his late friend Michael Jackson, Shakira and South Korean rapper Psy by addressing pupils at the respected educational institute, reported a website.
Richie opened up about his music career and also said that the late King of Pop told him before his 2009 death how delighted he was to speak at the union in 2001.
"Michael Jackson told me I would be impressed and I am impressed," Richie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sylvester Stallone considered boycotting Oscars over diversity row
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Heart break alert! Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma no longer a 'couple'
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'