Lionel Richie addresses Oxford union
London: American singer Lionel Richie gave students at England`s prestigious Oxford University an insight into his lengthy career during a special talk.
The 63-year-old `All Night Long` hitmaker followed in the footsteps of stars including his late friend Michael Jackson, Shakira and South Korean rapper Psy by addressing pupils at the respected educational institute, reported a website.
Richie opened up about his music career and also said that the late King of Pop told him before his 2009 death how delighted he was to speak at the union in 2001.
"Michael Jackson told me I would be impressed and I am impressed," Richie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how