Mariah Carey helping Houston`s daughter to launch career?
London: Mariah Carey and producer Randy Jackson are reportedly preparing Whitney Houston`s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown for music stardom.
Carey, 43, and Jackson, 57, are said to have decided to help Bobbi`s music career,according to reports.
Mariah and Randy were close friends of Whitney`s and were heartbroken after she died suddenly in 2012. They kept in touch.
Now Randy has decided he wants to make a full court press to help Bobbi Kristina become a star and Mariah told him she wanted it,too,a source said.
"Mariah would love to step in and provide mentoring to Bobbi because she and Randy have been so close and even worked together on last season`s American Idol. They have years of music experience between them and will share all their knowledge with Bobbi Kristina," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!