Mariah Carey helping Houston`s daughter to launch career?
London: Mariah Carey and producer Randy Jackson are reportedly preparing Whitney Houston`s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown for music stardom.
Carey, 43, and Jackson, 57, are said to have decided to help Bobbi`s music career,according to reports.
Mariah and Randy were close friends of Whitney`s and were heartbroken after she died suddenly in 2012. They kept in touch.
Now Randy has decided he wants to make a full court press to help Bobbi Kristina become a star and Mariah told him she wanted it,too,a source said.
"Mariah would love to step in and provide mentoring to Bobbi because she and Randy have been so close and even worked together on last season`s American Idol. They have years of music experience between them and will share all their knowledge with Bobbi Kristina," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards