Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson postpone gig
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and band Maroon 5 has postponed their joint gig in Virginia because of their hectic schedule.
he performance was supposed to take place at Bristow`s outdoor Jiffy Lube Live venue Aug 13. But now it will take place in September.
A post on the band`s official Twitter page read: "Due to contractual scheduling conflicts, our Bristow, VA Honda Civic Tour stop has been rescheduled for September 6th."
Maroon 5 consists of Adam Levine, James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, Matt Flynn, Mickey Madden and Ryan Dusick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'