Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson postpone gig
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and band Maroon 5 has postponed their joint gig in Virginia because of their hectic schedule.
he performance was supposed to take place at Bristow`s outdoor Jiffy Lube Live venue Aug 13. But now it will take place in September.
A post on the band`s official Twitter page read: "Due to contractual scheduling conflicts, our Bristow, VA Honda Civic Tour stop has been rescheduled for September 6th."
Maroon 5 consists of Adam Levine, James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, Matt Flynn, Mickey Madden and Ryan Dusick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition