Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson postpone gig
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and band Maroon 5 has postponed their joint gig in Virginia because of their hectic schedule.
he performance was supposed to take place at Bristow`s outdoor Jiffy Lube Live venue Aug 13. But now it will take place in September.
A post on the band`s official Twitter page read: "Due to contractual scheduling conflicts, our Bristow, VA Honda Civic Tour stop has been rescheduled for September 6th."
Maroon 5 consists of Adam Levine, James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, Matt Flynn, Mickey Madden and Ryan Dusick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar