Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson postpone gig
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and band Maroon 5 has postponed their joint gig in Virginia because of their hectic schedule.
he performance was supposed to take place at Bristow`s outdoor Jiffy Lube Live venue Aug 13. But now it will take place in September.
A post on the band`s official Twitter page read: "Due to contractual scheduling conflicts, our Bristow, VA Honda Civic Tour stop has been rescheduled for September 6th."
Maroon 5 consists of Adam Levine, James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, Matt Flynn, Mickey Madden and Ryan Dusick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'