Mel B hopes for `Spice Girls` union
London: Singer Mel B, who is currently judging `X Factor`, hopes seeing her on the small screen make her `Spice Girls` bandmates feel nostalgic enough to reunite.
Mel B said she wants to get back with Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Beckham for another `Spice Girls` outing, reportedly.
"I would love to get back together. I`m the one who keeps saying it, so if I say it enough it might actually happen again," Mel B said.
Their third and last album `Forever` released in 2000 and since then their fans have been waiting for the stars to make a comeback.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks