Music is my boyfriend, says Miley Cyrus
Washington: Miley Cyrus has revealed that she considers music as her sweetheart.
The `We Can`t Stop` hit maker told Cosmopolitan magazine that she treats her music like a relationship, and gives it time and attention that it deserves, People Magazine reported.
The former Disney star, who has split up from her beau Liam Hemsworth, added that she is currently having the best time of her life and not dwelling on her break up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics