Music is my boyfriend, says Miley Cyrus
Washington: Miley Cyrus has revealed that she considers music as her sweetheart.
The `We Can`t Stop` hit maker told Cosmopolitan magazine that she treats her music like a relationship, and gives it time and attention that it deserves, People Magazine reported.
The former Disney star, who has split up from her beau Liam Hemsworth, added that she is currently having the best time of her life and not dwelling on her break up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch