Ne-Yo keen on working with Adele
London: Ne-Yo is apparently “desperate” to make music with Grammy award winning crooner Adele.
The 33-year-old singer said that he has been a huge fan of the 24-year-old multi million-selling singer since he heard her album ‘19’, the Sun reported.
The ‘Miss Independent’ hit maker added that he is waiting for the day that when they get in the studio together, and hopes that day comes soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more
- Watch: Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh woo the ladies in 'Pyar Ki' song from 'Housefull3'!