Nicole Scherzinger refused to share spotlight with Pussycat Dolls, says bandmate
London: Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones has blasted Nicole Scherzinger for claiming she sang all of the group`s vocals.
Furious Kaya told TMZ the only reason Nicole sang lead vocals for everything, is because ``there was a lot more going on behind the scenes.``
“Nicole was always someone who wanted to be in the spotlight and would do pretty much anything to get it,” she said.
“To call the other girls in the Pussycat Dolls "window dressings" is a bit farfetched ... every girl in the group was talented,” she added.
Kaya starred in the group alongside Nicole from 2003-06, and left the band just before they broke big with the debut PCD album, though she was a member when their smash song Don``t Cha was released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more