Nicole Scherzinger refused to share spotlight with Pussycat Dolls, says bandmate
London: Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones has blasted Nicole Scherzinger for claiming she sang all of the group`s vocals.
Furious Kaya told TMZ the only reason Nicole sang lead vocals for everything, is because ``there was a lot more going on behind the scenes.``
“Nicole was always someone who wanted to be in the spotlight and would do pretty much anything to get it,” she said.
“To call the other girls in the Pussycat Dolls "window dressings" is a bit farfetched ... every girl in the group was talented,” she added.
Kaya starred in the group alongside Nicole from 2003-06, and left the band just before they broke big with the debut PCD album, though she was a member when their smash song Don``t Cha was released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now
- Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol's epic romance continues to rule the Internet! – Here's how