Nicole Scherzinger refused to share spotlight with Pussycat Dolls, says bandmate
London: Former Pussycat Doll Kaya Jones has blasted Nicole Scherzinger for claiming she sang all of the group`s vocals.
Furious Kaya told TMZ the only reason Nicole sang lead vocals for everything, is because ``there was a lot more going on behind the scenes.``
“Nicole was always someone who wanted to be in the spotlight and would do pretty much anything to get it,” she said.
“To call the other girls in the Pussycat Dolls "window dressings" is a bit farfetched ... every girl in the group was talented,” she added.
Kaya starred in the group alongside Nicole from 2003-06, and left the band just before they broke big with the debut PCD album, though she was a member when their smash song Don``t Cha was released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation