One D will take over world like Spice Girls: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams thinks boyband One Direction can take over the world in the same way as the Spice Girls.
The 38-year-old Take That star said the band has the similar power of wooing the world as the famous girls` band, who shot to fame in the nineties, reported Sun online.
"They`re quite a power in the way the Spice Girls were. The Spice Girls took over the world and won and I think the One Direction boys have a similar chemistry," he said.
Considering Harry Styles dating the talented multi-millionaire country star Taylor Swift, Williams said the singer is like a magnet in the band.
"He`s a magnet like I`ve never seen before. I don`t think Harry needs any tips from me. He`s beguiling, and so is One Direction. I wasn`t him when I was 18. That didn`t happen to me," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured