One Direction adds more dates to tour
London: Boy band One Direction has added more dates to their upcoming `Where We Are` tour after 250,000 tickets were sold out minutes after they were released.
The band has confirmed that they will play additional shows in London and Manchester, reported Daily mirror.
They are set to perform at most prestigious stadiums in the world starting from Latin America before heading to UK and Ireland for a string of gigs.
They also announced they will donate 200,000 pounds from their ticket sales to `Stand Up to Cancer charity`.
"One Direction are the most popular boy band on the planet, and following their much-hyped new tour announcement we predict that tickets for the 2014 tour could sell out in as little as 10 minutes," Steve Roest of ticketing website viagogo said.
"It seems fans are prepared for a battle to get their hands on tickets, which explains why we have had hundreds of thousands of registrations across our international websites before tickets have even gone on sale," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert