One Direction want Pharrell Williams for next album
London :Boyband One Direction have named Pharrell Williams as the person they would most like to work with on their next album.
The boyband confirmed that they have already started writing songs for their fourth studio record, which is the follow-up to 2013`s Midnight Memories, reported Digital Spy.
"He is a friend of mine, that is as well as I can put it," Liam Payne said about hooking up with Williams in the studio.
Niall Horan added, "We`ve been writing the new album at the minute, and hopefully we can get Pharrell, if Liam is willing. And I will do that trip with you, to go to America to meet Mr Pharrell Williams, we`ll go and write a tune!"
One Direction also confirmed that they have already been working on 12 new songs for their next record.
The group will release `Midnight Memories` on March 9 as their latest single from their album of the same name.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here