Paltrow’s “don’t tell Queen” jibe on singing ‘dirty lyrics’ to Prince Phillip!
London: Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow sang the controversial dirty lyrics version of the song ‘Forget You’ in the presence of Prince Phillip at a concert and jokingly asked him not to tell the Queen.
The 90-year-old Duke of Edinburgh, who was invited as the guest of honor at the reopening of the Art Club, stayed on till late night to attend Paltrow’s concert in which she sang the original version of Cee Lo Green’s ‘**** You’, before which she jokingly advised him not to tell the Queen.
“Before she sang it she said to the Duke: ‘I hope you don’t mind the lyrics – don’t tell the Queen’,” the Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
“The Duke had been due to leave at about 10pm but he was enjoying himself so much that he stayed for an extra half hour to listen to all of Gwyneth’s songs,” the source added.
Before the concert began, the prince was seen chatting with Oscar winning star and party guest, Cameron Diaz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch