Paul McCartney cancels Japan tour
Los Angeles: Musician Paul McCartney apologised to fans for cancelling his concert tour in Japan as doctors ordered him to rest after he contracted a virus.
The 71-year-old has been forced to postpone this three days of Out There Japan Tour after he fell ill, reports contactmusic.com.
McCartney took to his own website to issue an apology to concert-goers who were expected to attend his show at Tokyo`s National Stadium May 17.
"Thank you for such a beautiful and warm welcome to your country. I`ve unfortunately had to postpone tonight`s show in Tokyo. I came down with a virus on Friday and following a visit from doctors, I`ve been told not to perform tonight," said McCartney.
"I am very sorry to all my fans as I was greatly looking forward to the concert, but the situation is out of my hands. Along with the doctors, I`m doing all I can to ensure I will be better for tomorrow night`s show and the rest of my time in Japan.
"We are planning to replay this show on Monday. I really hope you can make it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15