Pink furious with trespassing fans
Los Angeles: Punk princess Pink has issued a warning to the over-enthusiastic fans who often come knocking on her doors, insisting that it`s "never okay" for them to trespass into her property.
The `So What` hitmaker is fuming after a string of fans showed up at her Los Angeles home to meet their idol and tried to click pictures of the star.
The 31-year-old singer took to the micro-blogging website Twitter to order her fans to stay away from her house which she shares with husband Carey Hart.
"It is Never Okay 2 ring someone`s doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don`t know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously? (sic)", the singer wrote in a post on the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics