Pink furious with trespassing fans
Los Angeles: Punk princess Pink has issued a warning to the over-enthusiastic fans who often come knocking on her doors, insisting that it`s "never okay" for them to trespass into her property.
The `So What` hitmaker is fuming after a string of fans showed up at her Los Angeles home to meet their idol and tried to click pictures of the star.
The 31-year-old singer took to the micro-blogging website Twitter to order her fans to stay away from her house which she shares with husband Carey Hart.
"It is Never Okay 2 ring someone`s doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don`t know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously? (sic)", the singer wrote in a post on the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai