Pitbull receives honorary degree
Los Angeles: American rapper Pitbull has received the honorary degree from Doral College in Miami for his contribution in improving access to education in his community.
The 33-year-old `Give Me Everything` star took to Twitter to share the news, posting a picture of himself holding the diploma and flashing his middle finger, reported Aceshowbiz.
"For those that didn`t believe #dale," he captioned the picture.
"It is our privilege to award this incredible artist, businessman and South Floridian with this prestigious honour," said Anitere Flores, president of Doral College said.
The Miami native shared a story of his childhood, during his speech. "I remember being kicked out of a public school because I didn`t have the right address. That`s why I want better schools for the kids who live where I grew up," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!