PSY admits getting sick of ‘Gangnam Style’
Johannesburg: Psy, who became a household name after ‘Gangnam Style’ became a massive hit, has admitted that he sometimes gets sick of his song but will continue to perform the number that made him world-famous.
Speaking at a news conference in Singapore ahead of a free performance for fans, the 34-year-old was modest about his fame and said that he was just another person doing his job.
“Sometimes, honestly, yes I get tired or I get sick of it because I got so many requests to teach them, you know, like average let me say 50 requests per city, per country,” Channel24 quoted Psy as saying.
“I already taught the dance to so many people, so many times but still the dance makes me here, to make a press conference in Singapore, so of course sometimes I’m tired about it, but I got to do it, it’s my job,” he said.
He later performed the dance in front of cheering fans outside a Singapore landmark, the high-rise Marina Bay Sands casino complex and said that despite the many times he has performed the number “I really like the dance still.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15