Rare Beatles guitar set to fetch $200k at auction
New York: A VOX custom-made guitar played by the music legends, John Lennon and George Harrison in mid 1960`s is expected to fetch between 200,000 to 300,000 dollars at an auction on May 18.
The guitar, which was built by Mike Bennett and Dickey Denney, was used by Harrison in `I am the Walrus` and Lennon used it during a video session for `Hello, Goodbye,` the New York Daily News reported.
Bids will be taken at New York`s Hard Rock Cafe, as well as online at JuliensLive.com.
A signed copy of The Beatles` `Please Please Me` will also be auctioned and is expected to fetch 30,000 to 50,000 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA
- Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar win big at MTV Video Music Awards