Rare Beatles guitar set to fetch $200k at auction
New York: A VOX custom-made guitar played by the music legends, John Lennon and George Harrison in mid 1960`s is expected to fetch between 200,000 to 300,000 dollars at an auction on May 18.
The guitar, which was built by Mike Bennett and Dickey Denney, was used by Harrison in `I am the Walrus` and Lennon used it during a video session for `Hello, Goodbye,` the New York Daily News reported.
Bids will be taken at New York`s Hard Rock Cafe, as well as online at JuliensLive.com.
A signed copy of The Beatles` `Please Please Me` will also be auctioned and is expected to fetch 30,000 to 50,000 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation