Rare Beatles guitar set to fetch $200k at auction
New York: A VOX custom-made guitar played by the music legends, John Lennon and George Harrison in mid 1960`s is expected to fetch between 200,000 to 300,000 dollars at an auction on May 18.
The guitar, which was built by Mike Bennett and Dickey Denney, was used by Harrison in `I am the Walrus` and Lennon used it during a video session for `Hello, Goodbye,` the New York Daily News reported.
Bids will be taken at New York`s Hard Rock Cafe, as well as online at JuliensLive.com.
A signed copy of The Beatles` `Please Please Me` will also be auctioned and is expected to fetch 30,000 to 50,000 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15