Rare Beatles guitar set to fetch $200k at auction
New York: A VOX custom-made guitar played by the music legends, John Lennon and George Harrison in mid 1960`s is expected to fetch between 200,000 to 300,000 dollars at an auction on May 18.
The guitar, which was built by Mike Bennett and Dickey Denney, was used by Harrison in `I am the Walrus` and Lennon used it during a video session for `Hello, Goodbye,` the New York Daily News reported.
Bids will be taken at New York`s Hard Rock Cafe, as well as online at JuliensLive.com.
A signed copy of The Beatles` `Please Please Me` will also be auctioned and is expected to fetch 30,000 to 50,000 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie