Rihanna named most viewed artist on YouTube
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna has beaten Justin Bieber as the most viewed artist on video sharing website YouTube.
The 25-year-old Barbadian singer`s 77 videos have a total of 3.784 billion views, 2 million more than the view number of the 79 videos which belong to the `Baby` hitmaker, reported Ace Showbiz.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker has 8.734 million fans who subscribe to her channel to check out her music while Bieber has 4.954 fans who do so.
The YouTube`s third most-viewed artist is Psy.
The South Korean rapper, who found fame after his `Gangnam Style` video, has a total of 3.1 billion views.
Other big draws are Eminem with 2.4 billion, Lady Gaga with 2.3 billion and Shakira with 2 billion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims