Robbie Williams set for solo tour next year
London: Singer Robbie Williams has announced his first solo tour in six years and says the aim is to seal his place in pop history.
Williams` last was the Close Encounter tour in 2006 and his next one will kick-start in summer next year.
"It`s legacy time. The album`s called `Take The Crown` and I want to seal my place in pop history and deliver a tour of great magnitude while I still can," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
Williams will start his gig June 19 at Etihad Stadium, Manchester and after a couple of more performances in the country he will travel to Europe.
"I`m very excited. I`ve been lethargic for the last couple of albums and it didn`t look like I was bothered - but I am really bothered now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie