Robbie Williams set for solo tour next year
London: Singer Robbie Williams has announced his first solo tour in six years and says the aim is to seal his place in pop history.
Williams` last was the Close Encounter tour in 2006 and his next one will kick-start in summer next year.
"It`s legacy time. The album`s called `Take The Crown` and I want to seal my place in pop history and deliver a tour of great magnitude while I still can," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
Williams will start his gig June 19 at Etihad Stadium, Manchester and after a couple of more performances in the country he will travel to Europe.
"I`m very excited. I`ve been lethargic for the last couple of albums and it didn`t look like I was bothered - but I am really bothered now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15