Robbie Williams` wife helps Adele overcome stage fright
Los Angeles: Singer Adele, who will perform at the Oscar ceremony Sunday - her first stage performance since delivering a child, is practicing breathing therapy to beat her stage fright, as suggested by singer Robbie Williams` wife Ayda Field.
Adele has been undergoing special Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it`s worse than ever," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing, and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," added the source.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song ‘Skyfall’ during a special tribute to the British spy franchise, which will take place during the film awards Sunday.
The number is also nominated in the best song category.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!