Robbie Williams` wife helps Adele overcome stage fright
Los Angeles: Singer Adele, who will perform at the Oscar ceremony Sunday - her first stage performance since delivering a child, is practicing breathing therapy to beat her stage fright, as suggested by singer Robbie Williams` wife Ayda Field.
Adele has been undergoing special Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it`s worse than ever," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing, and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," added the source.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song ‘Skyfall’ during a special tribute to the British spy franchise, which will take place during the film awards Sunday.
The number is also nominated in the best song category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how