Taylor Swift announces 58-date tour
London: Singer Taylor Swift will play a 58-date concert tour next year.
The 22-year-old will tour the US and Canada in support of her new album ‘Red’ in the spring and summer of 2013, reports contactmusic.com.
She said in a video announcement on her website: "As you may know my new album `Red` is finally out and I am so happy about that and I am beyond excited to tell you that I am coming back out on tour next year and I can`t wait to play these songs for my fans.
"We are starting with 58 shows in 45 cities in 29 states and three provinces, and will be performing in nine stadiums and 36 arenas. We`re starting on March 13th, that`s my lucky number, in Omaha, Nebraska, through until September."
Swift also revealed that her close friend Ed Sheeran will also be the part of concert.
"I`m bringing someone pretty amazing with me on tour to open up the shows... Ed Sheeran. The first tickets go on sale Nov 16 and you can find all of the information at Taylorswift.com, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fans' go wild to buy Kanye West's `sold out` USD 10K Adidas sneakers
- No prenup hitch in Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner divorce
- `Heart-broken` fans tweet to mourn Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner's divorce
- Dos and Dont's to take care of skin in monsoon
- Students to explore science, society through acting in Bengal