Taylor Swift`s album ahead of schedule
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, who has been working on her next album, says it is way ahead of the planned schedule.
The singer says she can`t wait for fans to hear her latest effort after her last album ‘Red’.
"I am so obsessed with where it is right now because I think, for me, the goal is that we start coming upon a sound that`s different from everything that we have done before, an identity to a new record," the 23-year-old told Rolling Stone.
"Having come upon that so early in the process is just really thrilling. I`ve got a lot of time to write more, but it`s really looking promising so far… It`s way ahead of schedule. So I`m really stoked for you to hear it," she further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana