Taylor Swift`s album ahead of schedule
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, who has been working on her next album, says it is way ahead of the planned schedule.
The singer says she can`t wait for fans to hear her latest effort after her last album ‘Red’.
"I am so obsessed with where it is right now because I think, for me, the goal is that we start coming upon a sound that`s different from everything that we have done before, an identity to a new record," the 23-year-old told Rolling Stone.
"Having come upon that so early in the process is just really thrilling. I`ve got a lot of time to write more, but it`s really looking promising so far… It`s way ahead of schedule. So I`m really stoked for you to hear it," she further said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!