Taylor Swift to release Ed Sheeran`s duet
London: Singer Taylor Swift is reportedly planning to release Ed Sheeran`s duet, `Everything Has Changed`, as her next single.
The 23-year-old `You Belong with Me` hitmaker has co-written the single with Sheeran, reported Contactmusic.
The announcement comes after Taylor and Sheeran have been performing the same song during her `Red` tour over the last two months.
The pair have been touring US since March, 2013. They are all set to resume their gigs from Detroit on May 4 after a short break.
Sheeran recently admitted that the duo were likely to record more tracks together in the future because they have developed a special bond over their love of songwriting and acoustic guitar.
"We`re male and female, but we do exactly the same thing like we`re both the same age, we both write songs with guitars we both tour playing acoustic music and that`s kind of it.
"We`ve got a similar sense of humour. I guess we just have a lot in common," Sheeran said.
The duo had earlier denied runours of dating each-other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'