Taylor Swift to release Ed Sheeran`s duet
London: Singer Taylor Swift is reportedly planning to release Ed Sheeran`s duet, `Everything Has Changed`, as her next single.
The 23-year-old `You Belong with Me` hitmaker has co-written the single with Sheeran, reported Contactmusic.
The announcement comes after Taylor and Sheeran have been performing the same song during her `Red` tour over the last two months.
The pair have been touring US since March, 2013. They are all set to resume their gigs from Detroit on May 4 after a short break.
Sheeran recently admitted that the duo were likely to record more tracks together in the future because they have developed a special bond over their love of songwriting and acoustic guitar.
"We`re male and female, but we do exactly the same thing like we`re both the same age, we both write songs with guitars we both tour playing acoustic music and that`s kind of it.
"We`ve got a similar sense of humour. I guess we just have a lot in common," Sheeran said.
The duo had earlier denied runours of dating each-other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career