The Rolling Stones too old for long tours: Charlie Watts
London: The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts feels that the band members have become too old to embark on long tours.
The veteran rockers are set to take on a series of concerts as part of their upcoming tour in Asia and Australia later this month, reported Contactmusic.
"This is short compared to what we`ve done before, but it needs to be, I think, at our tender age. The thought of doing 50 shows, which was normal at one time for us, is quite daunting now," Watts said.
"Now we`re doing that in little bits. If we don`t do any more I`ll be quite happy with that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci