The Rolling Stones too old for long tours: Charlie Watts
London: The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts feels that the band members have become too old to embark on long tours.
The veteran rockers are set to take on a series of concerts as part of their upcoming tour in Asia and Australia later this month, reported Contactmusic.
"This is short compared to what we`ve done before, but it needs to be, I think, at our tender age. The thought of doing 50 shows, which was normal at one time for us, is quite daunting now," Watts said.
"Now we`re doing that in little bits. If we don`t do any more I`ll be quite happy with that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch