The Rolling Stones too old for long tours: Charlie Watts
London: The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts feels that the band members have become too old to embark on long tours.
The veteran rockers are set to take on a series of concerts as part of their upcoming tour in Asia and Australia later this month, reported Contactmusic.
"This is short compared to what we`ve done before, but it needs to be, I think, at our tender age. The thought of doing 50 shows, which was normal at one time for us, is quite daunting now," Watts said.
"Now we`re doing that in little bits. If we don`t do any more I`ll be quite happy with that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15