The Rolling Stones too old for long tours: Charlie Watts
London: The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts feels that the band members have become too old to embark on long tours.
The veteran rockers are set to take on a series of concerts as part of their upcoming tour in Asia and Australia later this month, reported Contactmusic.
"This is short compared to what we`ve done before, but it needs to be, I think, at our tender age. The thought of doing 50 shows, which was normal at one time for us, is quite daunting now," Watts said.
"Now we`re doing that in little bits. If we don`t do any more I`ll be quite happy with that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband
- Ariana Grande trips at Billboard Music Awards red carpet