The Rolling Stones too old for long tours: Charlie Watts
London: The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts feels that the band members have become too old to embark on long tours.
The veteran rockers are set to take on a series of concerts as part of their upcoming tour in Asia and Australia later this month, reported Contactmusic.
"This is short compared to what we`ve done before, but it needs to be, I think, at our tender age. The thought of doing 50 shows, which was normal at one time for us, is quite daunting now," Watts said.
"Now we`re doing that in little bits. If we don`t do any more I`ll be quite happy with that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa festival to discuss ban on Pakistani artistes
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Singer Pete Burns dies of heart attack at 57
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali