A star does not have to take off her clothes: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer Miley Cyrus has said that while she accepts that sex sells in Hollywood, she thinks people need to "find a way that`s not just showing your body".
The 20-year-old also said that it was sad people cannot separate the ideas of beauty and sex, reported Digital Spy.
"A star is someone who doesn`t have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that`s not just showing your body. I don`t want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it`s all about their clothes - or lack of clothes," she said.
Of the controversy surrounding her own Vanity Fair shoot by Annie Leibovitz when she was just 15, Cyrus added, "You can`t even look at something that`s just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That`s sad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult