Colin Farrell loves filming intimate scenes
London: Actor Colin Farrell loves working in Hollywood because it enables him to get up close and personal with stunning actresses on set.
The 37-year-old Irish actor, who has had on-screen encounters with leading ladies including Kate Beckinsale, Salma Hayek and Rosario Dawson, said he can think of worse ways to spend his time on set than frolicking with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, reportedly.
"There are worse days at the office. Maybe that`s awfully cheap and sleazy of me!," he said.
Farrell also said he is a true romantic, like his character, Peter, in the new movie `A Winter`s Tale`.
"He wasn`t looking for love, but all of a sudden, the world opens up to him. Love really is all you need," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row