Colin Farrell loves filming intimate scenes
London: Actor Colin Farrell loves working in Hollywood because it enables him to get up close and personal with stunning actresses on set.
The 37-year-old Irish actor, who has had on-screen encounters with leading ladies including Kate Beckinsale, Salma Hayek and Rosario Dawson, said he can think of worse ways to spend his time on set than frolicking with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, reportedly.
"There are worse days at the office. Maybe that`s awfully cheap and sleazy of me!," he said.
Farrell also said he is a true romantic, like his character, Peter, in the new movie `A Winter`s Tale`.
"He wasn`t looking for love, but all of a sudden, the world opens up to him. Love really is all you need," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative