Demi Lovato to play lesbian on `Glee`
Los Angeles: Pop star Demi Lovato is all set to play the lesbian love interest of actress Naya Rivera`s character Santana Lopez on TV comedy-drama `Glee`.
Lovato, 21, is making a guest appearance on the Fox musical series, reported Us magazine.
"She`s playing my love interest, so I`m very, very excited about that. We get to sing a song together. It`s gonna be good. I`m excited to work with her.
"We`re bringing her to the dark side. Well, she comes in a Beatles episode, so (we`re singing) a Beatles song. I`m excited," Rivera said.
Lovato also tweeted her excitement about joining `Glee` and said, "Way too excited to be starting Glee this week! I can`t believe I`m going back to acting but the best part about it is that I get to act-sing with some of my really great friends..."
The popular show suffered a setback recently with the sudden death of actor Cory Monteith due to drug overdose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?