Demi Lovato to play lesbian on `Glee`
Los Angeles: Pop star Demi Lovato is all set to play the lesbian love interest of actress Naya Rivera`s character Santana Lopez on TV comedy-drama `Glee`.
Lovato, 21, is making a guest appearance on the Fox musical series, reported Us magazine.
"She`s playing my love interest, so I`m very, very excited about that. We get to sing a song together. It`s gonna be good. I`m excited to work with her.
"We`re bringing her to the dark side. Well, she comes in a Beatles episode, so (we`re singing) a Beatles song. I`m excited," Rivera said.
Lovato also tweeted her excitement about joining `Glee` and said, "Way too excited to be starting Glee this week! I can`t believe I`m going back to acting but the best part about it is that I get to act-sing with some of my really great friends..."
The popular show suffered a setback recently with the sudden death of actor Cory Monteith due to drug overdose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!