Emraan Hashmi is good at romance: Humaima Malick
Mumbai: Pakistani model-actress Humaima Malick, who is making her Bollywood debut with forthcoming Emraan Hashmi starrer `Raja Natwarlal`, a thriller, seems to be in awe of the way Bollywood`s `serial kisser` romances onscreen. She says he`s good at romance.
"Emraan teases a lot. He bullies you a lot, but the good thing about him is that he is good at romance," Humaima, who has shared some passionate kissing scenes with the actor in the film, said in an interview.
"He is a very cool person, a very good co-star," added the 26-year-old.
Further, praising Emraan`s professionalism and work, Humaima said: "He gives you your space (while working), doesn`t teach you. I have worked with lot of actors who give their input in your scenes, but he does not do that and leaves you in your own space and leaves the rest on the director."
Produced by UTV Motion Pictures and directed by Kunal Deshmukh, `Raja Natwarlal` also features Paresh Rawal and Kay Kay Menon. It will hit the theatres Aug 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more