Farrah Abraham rejected by Playboy `twice`
Washington: `Teen Mom` star Farrah Abraham may not be what Hugh Hefner and his team are looking for, as they have already rejected her pleas to appear in the magazine twice.
According to sources, the reality star had reached out to Playboy magazine after her sex tape was released, saying that she wanted to appear fully nude in an upcoming issue, TMZ reported.
But the magazine rejected her plea. However, the 22-year-old reached out to the magazine again last month but the magazine said `no` again, saying that they didn`t have enough room for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show