Farrah Abraham rejected by Playboy `twice`
Washington: `Teen Mom` star Farrah Abraham may not be what Hugh Hefner and his team are looking for, as they have already rejected her pleas to appear in the magazine twice.
According to sources, the reality star had reached out to Playboy magazine after her sex tape was released, saying that she wanted to appear fully nude in an upcoming issue, TMZ reported.
But the magazine rejected her plea. However, the 22-year-old reached out to the magazine again last month but the magazine said `no` again, saying that they didn`t have enough room for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why