Farrah Abraham rejected by Playboy `twice`
Washington: `Teen Mom` star Farrah Abraham may not be what Hugh Hefner and his team are looking for, as they have already rejected her pleas to appear in the magazine twice.
According to sources, the reality star had reached out to Playboy magazine after her sex tape was released, saying that she wanted to appear fully nude in an upcoming issue, TMZ reported.
But the magazine rejected her plea. However, the 22-year-old reached out to the magazine again last month but the magazine said `no` again, saying that they didn`t have enough room for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali