Gwyneth Paltrow advised pal to give oral sex to hubby instead of fighting
London: Gwyneth Paltrow was left red-faced when a TV host revealed that the actress advised a friend to perform oral sex on her husband instead of fighting with him.
The mum-of-two, who is married to `Coldplay` lead vocalist Chris martin, gave the shocking advice during a dinner date with a bunch of her female friends that included US TV host Chelsea Handler , the Sun reported.
The food writer, 40, blushed heavily when the presenter revealed the details of the conversation on her chat show `Chelsea Lately`.
The 38-year-old host told how Paltrow advised the unnamed woman to turn her anger into a different kind of passion, when she admitted to being furious with her spouse after a huge argument.
Handler asserted that the group was at a dinner party one night and a girl asked for a suggestion and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver.
"The woman was saying `I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell` and Gwyneth was like `Whatever you`re doing just do the opposite, just go at him with love and you give him a blow job," the anchor said.
The American singer, embarrassed by the revelation, nervously giggled and held her head in her hands as she exclaimed, "What if my mom is watching this show?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss