I`d never sell sex tape: Tori Spelling
Los Angeles: Actress Tori Spelling says she will never consider selling a sex tape that she once made with her husband Dean Mcdermott on St. Valentine`s Day in 2009, even if she has received big money offers from porn companies.
The 40-year-old star opened up about the saucy footage in her new book, and her husband has since revealed they had to fight a former friend`s bid to get richer quickly when he stumbled across the film MCDermott had of their private moments.
The story prompted porn movie mogul Steve Hirsch to offer Spelling a lucrative deal for the sex tape but she likes her privacy, reports contactmusic.com.
"I read about that (offer). That`s crazy. I am a mum of four beautiful babies; two (of them are) girls that I want to grow up and feel, like, strong, empowered women. I would never sell a sex tape," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- Randeep Hooda’s dream girl is beautiful – See pic
- Not just LGBT, Sonam Kapoor is strong supporter of basic human rights
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'