I don`t pose nude because of social media: Kate Upton
Los Angeles: Model Kate Upton says she refrains from posing nude because she feels her pictures will be received in wrong manner due to the attention they will get from social media.
Upton, 22, said she would love to get clicked naked but doubts that social media would ruin it for her, as she feels those pictures are an art, reported a magazine.
"For me those photos are art. Your body is art, your body is beautiful, and to be photographed in that way is amazing and it`s received in a very positive way," she said.
"But with social media and the internet and not-so-great blogs and the attention like that, I don`t think that my pictures would be received in the way that I`d want them to be received.
"That`s why I`ve stayed away from them. I really appreciate those photos and I think those women are beautiful, but I think social media and the Internet has prevented me from putting myself out there like that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system