I`m pretty cool with my body: Daniel Radcliffe
London: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe says he is getting comfortable with his body as he is growing older.
Radcliffe, 24, said he has become an obsessive gym-goer after doing `Horns`, reported Digital Spy.
"`I`m quite cool with my body, more so as I get older actually. When I did Kill Your Darlings, I was just skin and bone. I`m a lot stronger right now.
"I did this movie Horns last year and the director asked me to get to the gym. I did and now I`m an obsessive gym-goer," he said.
The actor will next be seen in new film `Kill Your Darlings`, where he has got some raunchy scenes.
"It`s definitely a lot easier on film than it is on stage. I`m not too fussed about the nudity stuff. If you take the job, you sign up for what you read in the script. You can`t then get to the set and suddenly have a freak out and say, `I can`t do this`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT