I`ve been offered work in exchange for sexual favours, says Myleene Klass
London: UK singer Myleene Klass has said that sleaze is rife in show business.
The 35-year-old pianist told the Mirror that in her opinion, there is not a single person in the entertainment industry who has not come across casting couch .
She said that she hears stories all the time and since she`s a boss now it happens less to her, but people still say sleazy things to her.
Klass said that in this industry, people think that they have got this green light to go ahead and say what they like as there is no retribution.
She said that if someone says something dodgy to her she can still get fired because things should be said within boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!