Jenna Dewan-Tatum used to party at strip clubs
Los Angeles: Actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum has revealed that she used to regularly party with Janet Jackson at strip clubs when she was touring with the pop singer as a backup dancer.
The 32-year-old actress said that it was Jackson`s post-concert ritual to celebrate a successful show with a nightout at an X-rated club, reports contactmusic.com.
"I used to dance with Janet Jackson. I don`t know what it is, but her whole thing after the show is, `Let`s go to a strip club!` Everyone wants to go to strip clubs all over the world. The thing is, I was 19 and I was on tour and I was completely naive, hadn`t seen the world ... We went to gay strip clubs. It was kind of crazy," she said.
The actress, who is married to actor Channing Tatum, welcomed daughter Everly four months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!