Kanye & Pussycat Dolls star Melody get up, close and personal
New York: Rapper Kanye West is reportedly dating Pussycat Dolls star Melody Thornton and the pair have been together for around two weeks.
Thornton, 25, who split from the girl group this year, was spotted with West at the Marc Jacobs store in New York during a fashion event there, reported New York Daily News.
The pair chatted with Vogue editor Anna Wintour, before leaving the boutique to the delight of waiting fans.
Despite the newly formed relationship, West arrived alone to the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday where he was given a frosty reception for his behaviour there a year earlier.
The rapper infamously interrupted country singer Taylor Swift`s acceptance speech at the 2009 ceremony, but appeared to make amends this time around by denouncing his actions during a live performance of new song `Runaway`.
West previously dated model Amber Rose for around two years. His new album, entitled `Dark Twisted Fantasy` is due to be released on November 16.
Thornton is currently recording her solo debut album `Hit The Ground Running`, which is due for release in late 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'