Kate Moss goes topless - again!
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has gone topless for the latest issue of Love magazine.
In a typical unorthodox photo shoot, Moss, 38, covered her head with a white Prada jumper, and wore a chiffon veil to cover her front, reports dailymail.co.uk
Moss also wore an 18 carat white gold necklace in the shoot which took place in Houghton Hall, the home of 18th century Prime Minister Sir Robert Walpole in Norfolk, England.
In August, she was seen partying topless in France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality