Kourtney Kardashian shows off post-baby body in bikinis
London: Reality star Kourtney Kardashian, who welcomed daughter Penelope into the world last July, has flaunted her post-baby weight loss by posing in a series of skimpy bikinis.
The 33-year-old star revealed the full extent of her 44lbs weight loss as she paraded her trim figure and toned limbs as she relaxed poolside in Miami, reported Daily Mail.
Emerging from a picturesque infinity pool with the city skyline in the background, the mother-of-two showed off her tan in fuchsia, cobalt blue and gold halterneck bikinis.
Kourtney and her partner Scott Disick are already proud parents to adorable three-year-old son Mason, and welcomed Penelope Scotland into the world in July 2012.
But the eldest Kardashian sister admitted it was more difficult to lose her post-pregnancy weight the second time around.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around. I gained 45 pounds with Penelope. It took me twice as long as last time but I feel healthy and really much better about it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Court to pronounce verdict today
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!