Lady Gaga bares all for new album`s cover
Washington: Lady Gaga has gone nude for the cover of her upcoming album `Artpop`.
The 27-year-old popstar has commissioned a custom-made sculpture of herself by celebrated artist Jeff Koons, which would be featured on the cover of her new album.
The cover pic shows Gaga in a blond wig, sitting with her legs spread wide open over a huge, mirror-polished blue ball, as she covers her boobs with her hands, Contactmusic reported.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker took to twitter with a pic of the cover saying that "one second she is koons and then suddenly the koons is her."
The sculpture is also said to be displayed as a part of a special art show in November, to celebrate the release of ` Artpop`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer