Lady Gaga bares all for new album`s cover
Washington: Lady Gaga has gone nude for the cover of her upcoming album `Artpop`.
The 27-year-old popstar has commissioned a custom-made sculpture of herself by celebrated artist Jeff Koons, which would be featured on the cover of her new album.
The cover pic shows Gaga in a blond wig, sitting with her legs spread wide open over a huge, mirror-polished blue ball, as she covers her boobs with her hands, Contactmusic reported.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker took to twitter with a pic of the cover saying that "one second she is koons and then suddenly the koons is her."
The sculpture is also said to be displayed as a part of a special art show in November, to celebrate the release of ` Artpop`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!