Maggie Gyllenhaal discusses female sexuality on `Curiosity`
Washington: American actress Maggie Gyllenhaal has recently appeared on ‘Curiosity’ series to discuss the highly complex subject of female sexuality with school viewers.
According to the Inquistr, the new series, which premiered on 7th August 2011, began with the physicist and author Richard Dawkins attempting to answer the question of whether there is a God.
Following the initial one-hour special, actress Michelle Rodriguez hosted the second episode about alien invasions and what would happen if the earth was visited by extra-terrestrials.
“We wanted to make a film about female sexuality in particular, which has often been more debated than male sexuality, which is pretty straight forward,” Contactmusic quoted the show``s Senior Executive Producer Simon Andreae, as telling Fox News.
Maggie was reportedly chosen to host the episode because she has starred in “edgy, independent movies specifically about sexuality”, most notably ``Secretary`` and ``SherryBaby``.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai