My sex symbol status is all an illusion, says Pierce Brosnan
Washington: Pierce Brosnan, who was apparently in a romantic mood at a ` Cinema Society and Disaronno` sponsored premiere of his new film `Love Is All You Need`, has said that his sex symbol status is all an illusion.
The former James Bond was spotted walking hand-in-hand with his wife, Keely Shaye Smith.
Recalling his first meeting with his wife in Mexico, Brosnan said that it was captivating.
The 59-year-old actor said that after 19 years, they are still going strong.
"A sex symbol on the cusp of 60 . . . long may it last. It`s fun, but it`s all an illusion," he added of his ongoing status as a sex symbol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!