My sex symbol status is all an illusion, says Pierce Brosnan
Washington: Pierce Brosnan, who was apparently in a romantic mood at a ` Cinema Society and Disaronno` sponsored premiere of his new film `Love Is All You Need`, has said that his sex symbol status is all an illusion.
The former James Bond was spotted walking hand-in-hand with his wife, Keely Shaye Smith.
Recalling his first meeting with his wife in Mexico, Brosnan said that it was captivating.
The 59-year-old actor said that after 19 years, they are still going strong.
"A sex symbol on the cusp of 60 . . . long may it last. It`s fun, but it`s all an illusion," he added of his ongoing status as a sex symbol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking