Nicki Minaj says nip slip not publicity stunt
Washington: Nicki Minaj has insisted that her infamous nip slip in August 2011 was an accident and not a means for publicity.
The ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker unwittingly revealed her left nipple while performing on ‘Good Morning America’.
Although she didn’t address it at the time, the 29-year-old rapper publicly apologized for the incident on ABC’s Nightline Monday.
“I’m so sorry about that,” Us Magazine quoted her as saying on the show.
The rapper also denied rumours that the wardrobe malfunction was staged for attention.
“People are ridiculous if they think that I would use that as a stunt.
“I would never, ever do something like that on purpose. I swear to God,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Even Anushka Sharma failed to escape 'Pokemon Go' fever! Watch videos
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award